Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sunday Afternoon Race Cancelled Too!


The Sunday 2PM Race is cancelled

The conditions haven't improved enough to justify holding a race this afternoon and there seemed to be very little if any interest in holding the race. I hope to see everyone at the Stouts on Wednesday. Make sure you are registered for The Moffett by following this link   

Thanks Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment